[Dixielandjazz] : Is "'Round Midnight" really the most recorded song ever?

Norman Vickers NVickers1 at cox.net
Sun Mar 2 14:52:47 PST 2014

To:  DJML and Musicians and Jazzfans list
From: Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola

As usual, our erudite  Aussie listmate/ discographer/ jazz connoisseur  and
"settler of arguments" Bill Haesler has given us hard data on which to base
our judgment.
Thanks, Bill.

Likely the DJML discussion will run on ad infinitum but let's let this be
the definitive word on the M&JF list! (smile)
Thanks, as usual, Bill