[Dixielandjazz] Bay Area All-Stars Tonight Pacifica CA - Shameless Plug

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Jun 30 04:33:45 PDT 2014

Bay Area All-Stars

June 30  -  6:30 – 9:30 PM  –  No cover charge!

Bob Ringwald, piano  with Bob Schulz, trumpet; Jim Maihack, trombone; Scott Anthony, banjo/guitar; Robert Young, bass sax.

With special guest Pat Yankee

Nick’s Restaurant, Rock Away Beach, Pacifica CA

Come enjoy great food, a spacious bar, a comfortable lounge, great music, dancing, and listening!

Restaurant reservations 650/ 359-3900

Wanna spend the night next door? Sea Breeze Motel reservations, 650/ 359-3903

http://www.nicksrestaurant.net/homepage.html

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551

“My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.”
--Rodney Dangerfield