[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 138, Issue 27

Tamás Ittzés ittzes.tamas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 03:34:54 PDT 2014

Marek Boym wrote:
> But John's story reminded me of the 1991 New Orleans Jazz Festival in
> Geleen, the Netherlands: [snip]
> It was agood festival, but has unfortunately been discontinued.

Marek, is it possible that you heard us (the Hungarian Bohém Ragtime
Jazz Band) in Geleen for the first time? We might have not done the
1991 festival but we played there twice a few years later, in 1993 and
1994 I believe. Right now we are in Silkeborg, Denmark playing the
Riverboat Jazz Festival that is 48 years old and is a free event (many
stags and many bands) drawing 100,000 people over the 3-4 days.

Tamás