[Dixielandjazz] Game Of Thrones

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:55:04 PDT 2014

This, together with the  video sent by Marco, proves there are young OKOM
musicians in the States, not all white.  Now what is needed is young
audiences, about the lack of which American listmates complain all the time.
There must be new audiences even on the west side of the pond, thougth -
those youngsters probably don't play for grayheads all the time.
Anyway, I am now on another number by the Swamp Donkeys, and enjoying what
I hear.  However, I'd have never gone out of my way to hear a band with
such a name, which sounds like country or worse to me.
Cheers