[Dixielandjazz] Swing de Gitanes - the UK tour

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 12:54:18 PDT 2014

Below is a message from Yaakov Hoter, the leader of SdG:

In July 10th -July  14 I will be in the UK with my band to bring up this
project.

If you happen to be around those dates I will LOVE to see you in one of the
following:

July 10 leQuecumBar, London:

http://quecumbar.co.uk/listings/events/10-jul-14-special-guests-from-israel-swing-de-gitanes-le-quecumbar/
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MuZmY&m=3YvthxRUa_Ao66w&b=qb4yq_yAcQjV9HlCx15oYQ>

July 14 Plymouth  -A workshop (5pm) and a concert (7pm):

THE MOUNTBATTEN WATERSPORTS AND ACTIVITY CENTRE.  70 Lawrence
Road,mountbatten , Plymouth. PL99SJ.

I'll have free time in London at July 11-12, so if you want to arrange a
workshop or to have a private lesson or an Idea for another concert we can
do, please contact me at yacovmail at gmail.com

Yours,

Yaakov