[Dixielandjazz] Scott's Place Recordings (Air checks) Wanted

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Jun 16 09:24:13 PDT 2014

In the early 1970’s, Scott Ellsworth had a radio show at night on KFI Los Angeles. He interviewed Jazz musicians.

We are looking for an air check of a show that Johnny Guarnieri was interviewed on. It was late in 1971.

Would anyone have that tape?

Scott has been contacted and it turns out that his engineer did not run a tape that night.

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551

“We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.” -Will Rogers