[Dixielandjazz] Louis Prima

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 14:39:58 PDT 2014

Hi Charlie,
Making a traditional album by Prima and the Witnesses sounds like a great
idea!  Prima was indeed a wonderful New Orleans trumpeter, as shown by his
early recordings.  I have heard some numbers with Sam Butera I liked, but
mostly - not.  And I would not chew the chaff to get the little grain there
was.
Cheers