[Dixielandjazz] Four Freshman Society convention Tampa, FL Oct 2-4

Norman Vickers NVickers1 at cox.net
Tue Jun 3 14:18:13 PDT 2014

To:  Musicians and Jazzfans list, DJML

From:  Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola

Here's advance notice of the annual convention of the Four Freshman Society.
Tampa, FL Oct 2-4.  Pass along to those who might find it of interest.  I
see that Bob Suhrheinrich of Tampa , formerly of Pensacola, is chair of the
event this year.  Several years ago, Bob personally contracted with the Four
Frosh and brought them to Pensacola on the edge of a concert in S. Florida.
Now that's devotion!

Good wishes to all.