[Dixielandjazz] Test

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Mon Jun 2 14:17:31 PDT 2014

I think Bill has it -- spring was a month overdue getting started in our
neck of the Canadian northwoods and so now that it's begun, we've got a lot
of catching up to do to be ready in time for the summer season (that starts
in just 3 weeks, yikes!!)

so for example, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=682266495144133

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*