[Dixielandjazz] Murphy's Disco/IAJRC

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Fri Jul 25 12:03:20 PDT 2014

This is probably carrying coals to Newcastle, but Jean's posting prompts me to write...just in case a few listmates don't know of IAJRC, here's a shout for the International Association of Jazz Record Collectors. It's a continuing dialogue among a core of jazz discographers, historians, devotees, and just plain fans.. The materials range from detailed articles about well known and obscure artists and bands to reviews of records that include important re-releases and current artists who don't get ink elsewhere. The IAJRC website is at www.iajrc.org

Charles Suhor