[Dixielandjazz] Next Friday and Sunday with New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jul 14 15:13:33 PDT 2014

Dear Friends,
This Friday night we will be at the Peninsula Jazz Club ,Patterson Lakes
Community Hall, Thompson Road. 8pm till11pm, to book a table please phone
Harry on 9580 2906.

Sunday arvo we will be at the Blackburn Hotel , 111 Whitehorse Road
Blackburn,Doors open11-30, Band plays lots of "SWINGING DIXIELAND JAZZ" from
1pm-till-4pm. Please phone 9894 2966 to book a table.

Wednesday July 23rd we are at the Clayton RSL, 163 Carnish Road, Clayton,
Band plays from 11am till 2-3opm , lunch break around midday. Please phone
95533850 to book a table.
Thank you all again for your support.
Cheers, Ross
98012237