[Dixielandjazz] Ringwald, Shameless Plug - Sacramento Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Jul 12 12:48:00 PDT 2014

Listmates,

Below are some public appearances by myself, my trio and by the Fulton Street Jazz Band. Hope to see you at one or all.

2014

July 13 Sunday

Bob Ringwald w/ STJS special guest star trumpeter Chris Tyle from Portland OR.

STJS (Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society)

Noon – 5:00 PM – Public welcome

Elks Lodge #6 (6446 Riverside Blvd., Sacramento CA 95831)

Corner of Riverside & Florin Rd., South Sacramento CA

Music in 3-rooms all day

Donations for admission:

 $10 for members and $15 for non-members.

Students (age 12-20): student members $5;

student non-members $7. Under 12: free.

www.sacjazz.org

JulY 19, Saturday

Bob Ringwald Trio featuring

 Kristy Reed & Darrell Fernandez

Zinfandel Grill

7:00 – 10:00 PM

 2384 Fair Oaks Blvd. Sacramento CA 95825

 Reservations suggested, but not necessary

No cover charge

916/485-7100  , fax 916/484-7728

 Ask to be seated near the band

 For menu, map & directions:

 http://zinfandelgrille.com

Jul 20 Sunday

Jazz In July

 First united Methodist Church

 1660 Arbor Way

 Turlock CA 95380

 Jazz church service, 10:15 – 11:30 AM

 Pot Luck with Jazz, 12:00 – 12:30 PM

 Public welcome

 Info: 209/ 668-3000

 http://www.fumcturlock.org

Immediately following the Methodist church gig:

July 20

Fulton Street Jazz Band

Modesto Traditional Jazz Society

Noon to 5 PM – Visitors welcome!

Clarion Inn, 1612 Sisk Road — Modesto CA

Info:

Jan Leer, 209/985-2223 Text Only

brasslass at earthlink.net

http://www.modestojazz.com/wp/

Special Schedule:

Jam Set:  12 Noon to 1:15

FSJB:  1:30 – 2:45

Jam Set:  2:50 – 3:35

FSJB:  3:45 – 5:00

Jazz Society Members: $8

Guests: $12

Performing Musicians: No Charge

Musician Companions/Spouses: $2 (One Only)

Students: $2

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551

“My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.”
--Rodney Dangerfield