[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: DANCING CAMEL JAM WEDNESDAY FEB 12

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 02:45:40 PST 2014

I am afraid that most of you (probably all save for me) are to far to
attend, but still nice to know that such things happen on a regular basis.
Unfortunately, usually participants outnumber audience, despite the
wonderful beer (Israelis are not great drinkers).  Most of the audience is
in some way or another related to the players (not necessarily blood
ties).  And for those who bemoan disappearance of OKOM - the ages of the
participants range from early 20s to over 60.
Cheers

To: Marek Boym <marekboym at gmail.com>