[Dixielandjazz] retro's the wrong word -- Dixieland and Miles Davis

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Tue Jan 28 09:02:59 PST 2014

yes, a remembering is a better word; at the time I only thought 'retro'
because it seemed to retrieve something of the all at once improv art of
conversation that had been lost in the spotlit heroic-soloist
bebop/post-bop era

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*