[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: "The World in a Jug"

Bob Brodsky rfoxbro at aol.com
Sun Jan 12 18:43:54 PST 2014

List mates:

Sorry, I jumped the gun. Thy told me it would take about two weeks to get it prepared and I haven't heard from them yet. Probably by the end of the week or early next week. (thanks to those who inquired. I didn't know anyone cared. I got an inquiry from an OKOMer in Ames, Iowa - who heard one of my first "Serenades--" in the mid-70s!

Bob