[Dixielandjazz] Those who dislike change . . .

sargentdrums at aol.com sargentdrums at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 06:28:10 PST 2014

Those who dislike change are really going to hate irrelevancy.

Is Facebook going to last forever? Absolutely not.

Has this mode of DJML lasted longer than it should have? Absolutely.

When it becomes time for Facebook to be put aside, it will be and we'll all move on to the next appropriate whatever it may be.

In the meantime, those who wish to stay here will. The very same as it will be when Facebook has outlived its usefulness.

It is an attitude, not a technology. It is my guess that many are exactly the same about their music.

Just sayin'  :)

Bill
414-305-6955

DJML of Facebook is now at 328 members.

<<And those who are so stuck in the past & so resistant to change that NO
alternative to the present home of DJML will ever have any success, might
also look at those attitudes and consider why OKOM is, as so many often
bemoan, dying. Maybe it really is dying, maybe it isn't -- that's a separate
discussion. But with all the knee-jerk reaction to anything new and
different, it's no wonder that so many young, adventurous and flexible minds
are turned away from our kind of music.>>