[Dixielandjazz] DJML Facebook Page & Email Ediquette

sargentdrums at aol.com sargentdrums at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 13:03:54 PST 2014

<<c'mon, Bill, you can't tell me your experience with FB is that everythread stays in topic forever ;)>>

See Jim's previous post.

My commentary had nothing to do with staying on topic and everything to do with not taking the responsibility to change the label (subject box)on the email when the topic changes.

On Facebook, that inconvenience doesn't exist for everything is open on the page to begin with and one can choose to read based upon what one sees.