[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Blocked DJML Message--Please Post

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Jan 21 21:02:21 PST 2014

From: Dave Stoddard
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 12:28 PM
To: rsr at ringwald.com
Subject: Blocked DJML Message--Please Post

Dear Bob:

Another DJML message has been blocked.  Can you post it for me?  Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Traditional Jazz Jam Session

The Austin Traditional Jazz Society will hold its 12th Annual Jam Session on Sunday, January 26 from 1:30 to 5:00 pm at Cap City Comedy Club, 8120 Research Boulevard in Austin, TX.  Players and listeners alike are invited to this free event.  Cap City has a kitchen, a bar, two dance floors and free parking.  The Society anticipates up to 30 players and 200 total attendees, but we have plenty of room for more!  If you are in town and have an instrument along, bring it and sign in at the front desk.  For more information, see www.atjs.org.

Regards,

Dave Stoddard

Round Rock, TX