[Dixielandjazz] Shake It Off (With Rhythm)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 13:48:35 PST 2014

> "Some foul language in the tune..."
> Is this political correctness gone mad from someone unfamiliar with 1930s
> song lyrics?

Most certainly, Bill, most certainly!  That unbearable travesty - political
correctness - prevents people from speaking comprehensible English
(probably even more so - American) and from understanding simple
sentences.  I wonder whether they have started pruning old books (they
won't publish "Ten Little Niggers" anymore, classic or not).

> I hear the words "gay", "bump and chew", and "ride you".

Cheers