[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML members

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 10:56:42 PST 2014

Hey, Folks, what's going with some of you?
Marek Boym wrote:

> ... FB is for people who either need it for business
> or do not want any privacy.

But avoiding FB because we think everything we do in our lives is so
important that the rest of the world wants to steal it, is simply
delusional.

If we're trying to spread the word that Traditional Jazz is NOT dead -- that
it IS vibrant music that everyone can like and enjoy -- then PRIVACY should
not be our goal. We should be shouting our message from the rooftops. A
private, closed email list is just the opposite -- nothing but preaching to
the choir.

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
Tuba & Leader, The Zinfandel Stompers
We don't need to CHANGE to FB, but we need go ALSO to FB !
I have 1263 followers to my three FB site, TITO MARTINO, TITO MARTINO JAZZ
and TITO MARTINO JAZZ BAND, where all my gigs are announced and get full
audience.      Why not?

Hear, hear, O stiff-necked people! (Ex.32.9)
Hear Reverend Tom Wiggins, he's is telling the truth from the top of the
ceilings !
Go FB and make OKOM be announced to the World!

I put my whole last CD for FREE download on Soundcloud, and
announced HERE in this list

https://soundcloud.com/titomartino

and got only 4 or 6 comments.
>From the FB + SCloud, I had more than 6000 downloads and comments!