[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members

Jim O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Wed Jan 15 10:48:17 PST 2014

Marek Boym wrote:

> The world doesn't [want to steal everything we do
> in our lives] - but the FB users force it on the world!

You simply do not understand how to configure a Facebook account so that
only the people you choose will be able to see what you post. Don't condemn
a system for something that isn't true, when you don't understand how it
works.

> I don't know whether FB will help or not, but I do know that it's not for
me.

That's just fine.

> I've  never noticed anybody preaching anything on the list.

Then you haven't been reading very closely!

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
Tuba & Leader, The Zinfandel Stompers