[Dixielandjazz] Prototype DJML Forum

Daniel S. Augustine ds.augustine at utexas.edu
Sat Jan 11 12:54:31 PST 2014

    Bill, it "forces" you to use Firefox?  On my Mac I'm using Safari on it with no problems.

Dan
On Jan 11, 2014, at 2:26 PM, Bill Haesler <bhaesler at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

Marek Boym wrote:
> I have no idea what you people are talking about!

Dear Marek,
Welcome to the club.
However, I have registered.
There is no point in criticising a thing until you experience it.
And I can always opt out.
So far, I can't find how to access the Inbox, including my initial initial message, as a single list.
(Although, I accidentally found some.)
It seems to be far more complicated than the DJML via email.
Unfortunately, it also forces me to use Firefox, which I've always found hard to navigate.
Kind regards,
Bill.
**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**  "O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet." -- St. Augustine (354-430)