[Dixielandjazz] Prototype DJML Forum

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Sat Jan 11 09:07:37 PST 2014

The system is a package. I’m sure whoever programmed it, definitely a team, spent years getting it up and running.

There are some features like the one you mentioned that might be able to be hidden, but it will take quite a bit of research to figure out how to do it.

This morning there were 25 of us registered.

Scott

Scott Anthony
santh at comcast.net
www.santhony.com