[Dixielandjazz] Thanks to administrators of DJML

Fuzzy fuzzymail at fuzzyjazz.com
Fri Jan 10 19:12:55 PST 2014

Following Ross' lead, I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has made
this service available and kept it running all these years.  I'm a
late-comer, but it is still easy to appreciate how much effort and devotion
such an endeavor has taken. Sending a big "THANKS" out to Bob, the
moderators, hosts, and also the stalwarts which keep the topics coming in,
and provide the dependable answers we've all come to expect.

Best of luck to everyone in this endeavor!  It's a great service!
Fuzzy