[Dixielandjazz] Prototype DJML Forum

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Fri Jan 10 16:03:06 PST 2014

Please check out http://www.santhony.com/DJML

Some random points:

1. It looks a bit more customized for us now.
2. Once you register, you should be able to easily add topics and/or posts to any existing topic without any approval necessary.
3. Searching is really easy and work great!
4. Viewing and posting is restricted to registered users only - no guests - just like our current DJML and unlike most forums.
5. NO ADVERTISEMENTS.
6. You can be notified of posts and/or replies you make to posts and it is easy to list topics by date, so most of the concerns about leaving the email based format are addressed.

I don’t want to put any more time into this if it is not approved by most of you.

Scott

Scott Anthony
santh at comcast.net
www.santhony.com