[Dixielandjazz] Facebook

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 10 07:00:44 PST 2014

I find being on Facebook handy for one or two transactions, sign in and complications end, and I have whatever obscure academic paper I am after. I have no other use for Facebook, and I don't know whether I have a page ...

I just had a telephone call from Jimmie Rodgers . . .
Well, actually the man gave his name as James Rodgers, and in an accent undoubtedly Indian, and he said he was from Technical Support Services, and I hung up before he went on after the fashion of his colleagues about some imagined defect on my computer. If it had not been on he would have asked me to put it on,

I find Kid Ory restores balance after scam attempts like that one.

Robert R. Calder