[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members - please no Facebook

Jim O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Thu Jan 9 20:17:57 PST 2014

"Fuzzy" (who chooses not to give his/her real name) wrote:

> Please don't move the DJML to social media. ...

Who is saying that creating a Facebook page requires that we also do away
with the mailing list???

NOBODY.

IF we create a DJML Facebook Page, you can join it or not. That's entirely
up to each individual. But just because YOU don't like it, that doesn't mean
that many of us won't want to give it a go, and do our best to make it a
valuable resource.

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
Tuba & Leader, The Zinfandel Stompers