[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members

J McClernan mcclernan1 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 9 19:34:24 PST 2014

I agree with Steve. IMHO facebk is much too invasive and not to be trusted. A long-time friend who used to work for a well-known computer company and now works for fb, told me he wouldn't have a fb account for all the tea in China. What we have learned through the lamestream media about fb's business model is just the tip of the iceberg.....so he says.

The only place I can think of worse than fb would be to move the list to googlgroups. If any such move happens, I'm gone.
YMMV.

John Mc