[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members

Jerry Brown jazz1jerry at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 9 13:36:01 PST 2014

Facebook is a great idea. A designated 'group' with approved membership would certainly be more efficient. One does not have to be part of the wider circle which whilst it can have plenty to entertain and amuse is subject to adverts and other inconsequential nonsense. As has been said by other there are many musicians all over who are members and keep people informed of their professional and other activities. As someone who runs Britain's biggest and best mainstream jazz and swing Party I have found being a member of Facebook very useful and in the years I have been a member there has been no problem with security. Common sense is all that is needed!

Jerry Brown
Norwich, UK

Sent from my iPad