[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Jan 8 15:34:25 PST 2014

AS most of you know, we lately have been having an increasing amount of trouble with Islandnet who has been providing a home for DJML for free since Peter Lovric started DJML on March 13, 1995.

Our contact person at Islandnet appears to no longer be there and we are getting nowhere trying to get various problems with the DJML software solved.

Just to let you know, Dave Haupt, DJML Assistant Moderator and I are looking into moving DJML so that we will have more control over the software which keeps DJML running.

When and if the decision is made to move DJML, you will be notified. Rest assure that Dave is doing his best to solve the current problems with the DJML software and Islandnet.

-Bob Ringwald

DJML Moderator