[Dixielandjazz] Sunday Arvo At Royal Hotel

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jan 6 14:19:44 PST 2014

Dear Marek,
We have every Sunday afternoon 1pm-till-4pm booked right through this year
at Pubs and Clubs.
Four different venues . Where the are 5 Sundays in the month we are already
booked at Retirement Village`s.
I have been leading the NMJBand for 33years now , so we have lots of very
loyal fans and the Venues have very friendly staff and great food at
reasonable prices.
Hope you can make it out here soon.
Best wishes for 2014,
Cheers, Ross