[Dixielandjazz] Thank-you so much for your votes!

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 09:49:05 PST 2014

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that your voting for me in The Caribbean Idol contest has paid off!  I won my group category with 525 votes ( 94 more than the second place winner).

Thank-you so much for taking the time out of your busy holiday season to show your support!

I am now in the semi-finals and will square off against only 1 singer in the next round.

That singer is being voted for now on the website. This voting will end on January 15th.

Then from January 16-27, I will need you to vote 10 times ( voting is permitted up to 10 times from the same computer) for me again in order for me to get into the Finals on Feb. 8th which will be on the Bahamas Celebration cruise that weekend of Feb. 8th and 9th.

Stay tuned and I will be contacting you again around January 16th!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Barbara