[Dixielandjazz] Tamás in the US, concerts in Utah, Arizona and California

Ittzés Tamás dora at x-admin.hu
Wed Jan 1 14:15:08 PST 2014

Hi listmates,

I will be in the USA between Jan 9- 27, doing a classical violin mastercourse at Dixie University in Utah and also doing some ragtime piano/violin concerts. I would be glad to meet as many of you as possible. Here is the schedule for my public concerts that I do with Canadian ragtime pianist Mimi Blais. I will play both piano and violin and we will be doing some classical stuff, too.

I have 4 days off, when I am free for visits, sit-ins or concerts. More about these at the end of this message. First the schedule:

JAN 14, Tue, 7.30pm, St. George, Utah, Dixie University. See http://dixieculturalarts.com/th_event/mimi-blais-and-friends/ for details.

JAN 17, Fri, 7pm, Green Valley, Arizona, Performing Arts Center. See https://performingartscenter.thundertix.com for details.
JAN 21: SAN FRANCISCO: Sequoia Tower (1400 Geary Blvd) 7:30PM. One hour concert… FREE Admission. Contact Chuck Olson – ChasOlson at aol.com or call: 415-922.9700 (it’s a retirement home but Charles welcomes friends and visitors)

JAN 24: SUTTER CREEK: Arlo Lusby Victorian house <<Skun Hollow>> 7:00PM. For information and reservation contact Chip: sutterchip at yahoo.com or call: 626-806.3021

JAN 25: SAN FRANCISCO: Richard Reutlinger Victorian house. 2PM IMPORTANT: For reservation call Richard: 415-346.8669 (always a full house concert) or by e-mail to Bob Gonzales: bobsrags at comcast.net

JAN 26: SAN FRANCISCO – (same as Jan 25 2 PM)

So I am free to do a concert (myself or maybe with Mimi) in mid-Arizona on the 16th, in Southern California (around Los Angeles) on the 20th, or in or around San Francisco or Sacramento on Jan 22 and 23. Also for visits, sit-ins are possible if you have something tempting for me :) You can email me privately, at ittzes.tamas at gmail.com, too.

Very best regards,

Tamás

ITTZÉS Tamás
violin teacher
ittzes.tamas at gmail.com
Cell: +36 20 82 447 82
Mailing address: H-6001 KECSKEMÉT, Pf. 652., Hungary