[Dixielandjazz] Trad Jazz (British) and the piano

Rick Zahniser zahniser99 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 07:27:20 PST 2014

Son Tim Zahn started shopping for old pianos in the 70's when they ;showed
up on malls or pawn shops.  He had a friend who showed him how to repair
them and then the friend would tune them for a piece of the action. I had a
flatbed trailer and we would pick some up in denver.  It was a lot of
fun... mostly old uprights.

Rick