[Dixielandjazz] FW: Vince Saunders

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Feb 11 01:17:51 PST 2014

Mike Logsdon asked:
>[Jim:  Please forward to the list.  Do you know anything???]

after having read a note from Gene:
>>>South Frisco played at my wedding party, back in 1988.  I thought of
Vince today, Googled him & SFJB, found your note.  How can I reach you for a
situtation report on Vince ? <<<

I earlier mentioned my beginnings with the South Frisco Jazz Band on DJML (I
was in the very first band Vince had when I was still in High School and on
up to age 20), and that was picked up by Gene when he Googled Vince.

Sorry, folks, but I don't have Vince's email now.  Don't know why it's not
in my list, but...
He still lives at the same place in Costa Mesa, fairly near trombonist Dan
Barret.  Maybe someone else on the list can help.

Jim