[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland v. Trad Jazz

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Sat Feb 8 23:10:01 PST 2014

Louis was a Professional and played to the market he had to play to to get gigs,
 if they wanted Dixieland he  said he was Dixieland, and if they wanted Traditional Jazz He was Traditional Jazz :))
We have done the same for 24 great years and have no problem with it.  You can Call us anything you want  except, Late for Dinner and to play cheap.

Professional Musicians play whatever the Paying Client wants, take the money and earns a decent living.
we can massage our egos and play anything we want for free in our own jam sessions.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's, Celestial Brass Band