[Dixielandjazz] Claude Luter

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 05:34:51 PST 2014

Could be.  It gives  two versions of the LP, and one of them is definitely
the one I have.
The sound is very uniform, but it could have been derived, as Gerard says,
from various sessions.  However, the early ones had Moustache on drums, and
the drummers here sound much nore swinging.
And thabks to all listmates who have replied to my query.
Cheers