[Dixielandjazz] FW: Queenie Pie reviewed - I have a funny story about reviews.

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sat Feb 1 01:45:36 PST 2014

Bob sent this long review to DJML (which was actually quite interesting!):
>Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Queenie Pie reviewed - Long Beach Post, January
29,2014

We had a review written on our band's performance once about an open air
concert in the north of Spain (in Galicia).  While it wasn't as in-depth as
this article, it was still quite detailed.  The writer mentioned the
enthusiasm of the audience after this or that song, the performance of this
and that member of the band, etc.

The only problem was I read the article in the newspaper the day after the
concert that never happened.  We were rained out, and didn't even get to
play one note!

Jim