[Dixielandjazz] LP or CD?

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Wed Dec 31 14:26:18 PST 2014

Marek;

In 2001, Sunbeam issued the complete Beiderbecke recordings on a set called "Bix Restored". The remastering was done by John R. T. Davies and Michael Kieffer. The set consists of 4 volumes and each volume has 3 CDs. It also includes some recordings which have been claimed to feature Bix but the cornetist was someone else. What can I say except that the series is marvelous. Have you listened to any of these CDs?

Thanks and best wishes for the coming year.

Stan
Stan Brager