[Dixielandjazz] A OKOM Club in Southern California in the late 1990's

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Sun Dec 21 13:30:05 PST 2014

Does anyone recall the name of the Club, possibly the Sunset Cafe that was in or near Chatsworth, California during the middle 90's?  I am trying to remember the name of the club as we heard Betty O'Hara there one night.  She really knocked me out both as a player and  singer. She was a very nice lady too.   A friend and I were there one Saturday night when it appeared to be the loneliest place in town, as there were not too many people there.  The music was great, and my friend asked the trumpet player on the band: "Where did you get all the obscure tunes?"  His reply: "What obscure tunes"
Any help in this regard would be appreciated,
Thanks

Randy Fendrick