[Dixielandjazz] Turk Murphy Day

Jean Marc Ternois jeanm.ternois at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:54:39 PST 2014

Hi listmates,

Turk is our great man ! The San Francisco Jazzband from Paris plays his
music to keep the flame in France.

To celebrate this 99th birthday, hear our band playing at the "Saint Leu
Jazz Club" in the north of Paris :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGoBelZcqPs

jean marc
trombone of
http://www.sanfranciscojazzbandfromparis.com/

We'll play at "Le Petit Journal Saint Michel" (Paris) on monday 22th
december