[Dixielandjazz] New Keyboard

Stephen Heist steveheist35 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 07:09:52 PST 2014

Hi all,
An inflatable piano - gosh, that would be like sleeping on an air mattress
and just as bad LOL
I found an excellent piano called a Williams Allegro piano - bought it from
Guitar Center for $200!!!
Weighs 40 lbs., 88 key, weighted, has voices but I use it as a controller...
I love the feel of it and you can't beat the price!!!
Steve "Stubby" Heist