[Dixielandjazz] In search of a non-tragic jazz hero

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Tue Dec 9 11:41:42 PST 2014

How 'bout telling them about some of the still-young kids making names for
themselves in the jazz world? Folks like Jonathan Russell
(http://www.jonathanjazz.net/), who's only about 18 (I've been following him
on and off since he was about 10), or Bria Skonberg
http://www.briaskonberg.com/), who's not 30 yet. And there are many more in
this age group, some even younger.
Jerry Gordon
Troy, NY