[Dixielandjazz] Good and short

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 2 12:44:31 PST 2014

Marek Boym wrote [in part]:
> I have just listned to side one of The Golden Hour os Stephane Grappelli...
> By the way, has anybody got the details of the Grappelli record?
> No details, othe that titles, are given on the sleeve.

Dear Marek,
Full details sent off list.
For those listmates interested, the LP sides came from Pye sessions recorded by Grappelli in England with the Alan Clare Trio on 18 October 1971, 8 November 1972 and in February/March 1973 and released as:

Stephane Grappelli  1971
Stephane Grappelli  1972 [recorded at Queen Elizabeth Hall, London.]
Stephane Grappelli  '73

Very kind regards,
Bill.