[Dixielandjazz] Sunday Dec 7th with New Melbourne Jazz Band,

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Dec 1 00:29:01 PST 2014

Dear Friends,
The New Melbourne Jazz Band will be at the Dingley International Hotel,
Boundary Road , Dingley.
This Sunday Dec, 7th .
Doors open mid-day , band playing "LOTS of Fun Jazz" from 1pm-till-4pm.
To book a table please phone 9551 8344.

Sunday Dec 14th, We are at the Royal Hotel, Upper Ferntree Gully, to book
phone 9758 2755.
Same deal, doors open mid-day, Band 1pm-till-4pm,

Sunday, Dec 21st, We are at the Blackburn Hotel, "Specail Xmas " Fun day.
To book please phone 9894 2966.

Thank you all for your support through the year.
If you can`t make it to any to of our pre Xmas Gigs best wishes for Xmas and
the Happiest NEW YEAR to you ALL .
Cheers, Ross
98012237

www.newmelbournejazzband.com