[Dixielandjazz] Here is some real country Blues

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Sun Aug 31 12:32:41 PDT 2014

Bob;

On the Today Show, she said her age was 9. She's been singing since age 4 and playing the guitar for about a year. I was surprised that she didn't name Jimmy Rogers as a favorite inasmuch as she sang his "Blue Yodel". The only factor making this somewhat appropriate for this mail list, is that Louis Armstrong accompanied Rogers on several tunes - all quite good in my opinion.

Stan
Stan Brager