[Dixielandjazz] Looking For a Jimmy Rivers LP

Charlie Hull charlie at easysounds.com
Sun Aug 24 08:32:26 PDT 2014

Didn't find that one, Bob, but I found Jimmy Rivers Jazz Guitar - Free
'n' Easy, LP# SJS-15.

It was recorded at Hank Lawson's 2-1-1981. Personnel includes Jimmy,
Johnny Nelson on keyboard and tenor sax, Bill Allred on trombone, Lenny
Pollacchi on bass, and Cliff Swesey and Jimmy Rivers jr on drums. Liner
notes by Bill Borcher.

Jimmy and Cliff have departed. Johnny and Jim junior are inactive. Only
Lenny and Bill Allred are still doing it.

I don't find this available on CD on the Internet, so I'll dub it onto
CD myself.

Charlie Hull