[Dixielandjazz] For Sale - Ackright built custom Puje

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Aug 23 21:19:58 PDT 2014

This from Bob Sakoi, 916/ 271-2132 bsakoi at gmail.com

Hello all - for sale is a Dick Ackright built custom Puje. Note it has conventional
water keys in lieu of the dreaded Amato's. The finish is about 95%,. No dents, Good
compression. Was sonically cleaned in Feb and has been played once since...and that
is the issue. In my old age, I'm letting go of horns and making space in the closet
for a walker and a growing collection of AARP magazines.
The reality is I have a good working horn, one backup and a flugel. All the rest
are going to be let go of....
Before listing on Ebay, thought I'd offer it around the region where folks know what
a Puje is....asking $950.00 (horn plus black leather gig bag).
If not interested maybe you know a guy...
Thx - me