[Dixielandjazz] Facebook's New Mandatory Messenger App

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 01:34:44 PDT 2014

Well that does it for me , I am taking my Fax machine and going back into my cave Screw Facebook and the pimply faced kid who invented it :))

ROTFLMAO

Trust me folks there is no Diabolical Communist Plot to come  and round up old Dixieland Musicians and take them away to a banjo camp in the woods for life.

If you have nothing to hide  why be paranoid and even worry about what they share many of you need all the publicity you can get just learn how to step up and use the new technology for your own benefit.

You might even get more famous and some of your old fans might discover that you really are not Dead yet !!

Cheers,

Ole Bart !