[Dixielandjazz] Labels

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:19:58 PDT 2014

YOu must be a late comer, Mike.
I've just looked at my earliest Jazzology and GHB records (purchased in
1968).  The GHBs bear an inscription "Classic Jazz in the New Orleans
Tradition," and the Jazzologies - "Classic Jazz in the Chicago
Tradition."  I must still dig up the old Jazzology leafelets to see how
they advertised the styles.
Latrer LP reissues of the early LPs, by the way, have no such
qualifications.
Cheers